Monday, September 7, 2009

Saturday Night FOTD

I will get a full run down on the blogger events up tomorrow, including some great photographs - but I thought I would just share a tip that Lucy from Selfridges Trafford shared with me.

For a really inky black smoky eye, layer Concealer in 355 [the black one] onto the eye lid and press Pure Pigment in 'Android' [the gunmetal/black] on top. I then finished this with False Lashes in 14 [my new favourites] and a smudge of Medium Pencil in 'Sophie' all around the eye. I have never worn black all over before, but I absolutely loved the effect, even if it did take about 6 Simple wipes to get it all off!

I also used Cream Blusher in 'Rude' [I think I need to join an addiction group for this blusher, I can't stop using it!] on my lips. It looks like an apricot/pink/nude on the lips for a 60s style finish.


What do you think - sorry about the dodgy camera angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...